Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Progress...Finally!

I weighed in last night at my Monday night Weight Watchers meeting.  I lost 3.4 pounds and am at 186.6 pounds.  Holy crap...can't believe I just posted my actual weight.  Whatever...anyway, I stayed on program all week.  It paid off; now I just have to keep on track heading in to the next two weeks.

This weekend we're headed to the lake (always lots of yummy favorite spots to eat there).   Next weekend I'm headed up north to spend a few days with one of my bff's Nora, and we're both foodies.  I plan to save my weekly points for the weekends, but actually counting points on our trips out will be the challenge.

Another challenge is meal planning at home.  I don't plan ahead for meals very well.  And the veggies that we make aren't exactly well received by the kids.  Hopefully I can find time this week to find some great recipes that are healthy AND that the kids will eat.  I also got a juicer from my momma for my birthday.  We'll see what concoctions I come up with.

I know I haven't posted updated photos...and I promise I will.  Next week.  Thanks for all the encouragement.  :)
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment