Sunday, August 26, 2012

1 more down...

Last week I lost 1.0 pound.  Slowly but surely, right?  I know that the best way to lose weight is slowly, changing your lifestyle, your eating habits, your excercising habits, etc.  But as we are in this country, it is hard to be patient.  As long as I'm headed in the right direction, I feel ok.  Continuing to lose keeps me motivated. 
I'm looking for some cardio that I can tolerate.  I've got a great elliptical machine that I dread.  I love walking my dogs, but that doesn't get my heartrate up enough.  My doggies are old, so they can't walk very far or fast.  I do love hiking, but I don't have any hiking buddies-and it's not always a kid-friendly.  If you have any ideas, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I've been going to bootcamp 2-3x week and it's amazing. You're too busy doing to think about hating it, and you feel amazing afterwards! While I'm not losing a ton on the scale, my body is noticably changing.

    ReplyDelete