Friday, August 17, 2012

Girls Weekend, Pecans, and a Hike

So I didn't post my progress for this past week.  When I weighed in this past Monday, I lost 1.4 pounds.  I'm super pumped about it! 

I was out of town on a girls weekend with Nora.  We met in Chicago and went to Lake Michigan on the Indiana/Michigan side of the lake.  Braeutiful!  While we did find some great places to eat, I stayed in control and stayed on program.  I even fit in a double scoop sugar cone at Baskin Robbins!  On Saturday we went on a 4.5 mile, 3 hour hike through the woods, wetlands, up and down two sand dunes, and a walk along the beach.  That action earned me 15 activity points!

On Monday I went with my fam to the State Fair in Springfield.  A tall order for weigh in day.  I had a (Morales-like) taco, 3 fried cheese curds, and a snack size glazed pecans.  Sounds like a lot, but I passed on a lot of the yearly favs.  And I've been doing better skipping the soda.  Over all a great week.  :)
-k

Not that I'm a runner, but I thought this pic was relevant to current journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment